Setting up a new practice from scratch brought a number of challenges such as Branding, New Patient Acquisition, Practice Management, and web presence.
With no prior Medical Marketing in place, Nova Medical 360™ was tasked to create branding, build a Plastic Surgery Website, start SEO, a Social Media following, Paid Marketing Campaigns, and Videography.
Plastic Surgery Website Design & Marketing
- Nova Medical’s marketing strategy was to address goals both short and long-term for Dr. Michael Gartner. The focus was primarily on Branding, Patient Acquisition, and Practice Management; key factors for new practices.
- Targeted new patients through Google AdWords and other Paid Marketing programs.
- Increased ROI by optimizing Paid Campaigns and ultimately lowered the cost of new leads.
- Monitored website performance through specialized tracking and Conversion Optimization analysis tools in order to gauge and track user response to the website design and make adjustments accordingly.
- Combining all the facets of the Nova Medical 360™ solution, and rolling them out at optimal times during the initial launch phase and throughout the campaign is one of the main reasons Gartner Plastic Surgery & Laser Center is fully booked three months in advance, and experiencing tremendous response from new patients in the Manhattan area.
- Continuous brand strengthening and increased public awareness through optimized Social Media campaigns and additional Video Production, targeting Surgical Procedures and cosmetic treatments available at the clinic.
- Adding new medical content pages that educate about and advertise new surgical procedures and cosmetic treatments such as Coolsculpting™.
- As new content is added to the website it will be necessary to optimize keywords and to expand SEO efforts to achieve higher Search Engine rankings, Nova Medical 360™ will be there to help Dr. Gartner’s clinic navigate this key area of marketing and make sure that Dr. Michael Gartner maintains healthy ranking positions.
- Patient reviews are very important to building the notoriety and reputation of any Plastic Surgery Clinic. Whether it is new or established staying in touch with patients and answering their questions online through websites such as Realself & RateMds is a very important facet of a Doctor’s reputation, not to mention a great way to bring new visitors to both the clinic and the website. Nova will continually monitor the Doctor’s reputation and online profile making any necessary changes & improvements to ensure the best possible results from these types of review websites.