When setting up a brand-new practice Martin faced a number of challenges.
Branding and Online Exposure was the key focus from day one, although building his practice at a prestigious location such as the Fairmont Royal York Hotel introduced a new set of Practice Management challenges.
Together, we worked on various plastic surgery marketing and branding strategies, and very soon a new showcase plastic surgery facility was born. Today, Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is one the top 3 cosmetic surgery clinics in Canada, volume-wise.
Plastic Surgery SEO & Marketing Strategies
- Nova’s team crafted a strategy that addressed short-term goals for Dr. Jugenburg that involved, new patient acquisition and creating a long-term plan that would result in an established long-lasting online exposure.
- Advertised Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute on Google Adwords to an audience of qualified potential patients.
- Multiple Remarketing and Display Network campaigns & promotions further optimized the paid campaigns and increased ROI.
- Directed visitors to a visually appealing website for Toronto Surgery that is optimized and conversion tested for prompt inquiries.
- Paid Campaigns Optimization together with Website Conversion Optimization made a significant increase in the number of inquiries. Constant performance tracking and analysis was a key element to a successful conversion optimization.
- As a result, we achieved the following: Patient Acquisition cost was 80% lower, Medical Website conversion optimization increased lead conversions by 43%, and in the first 3 months respective inquiries increased by 50%.
- Strong branding was a key fundamental to projecting a top-class image for the plastic surgery clinic.
- Designed customized visual elements for the website, print materials, and the online presence as well as the practice itself.
- Search Engine Optimization was the primary goal of our online marketing strategies. Only “white-label” strategies were implemented such as the following: extensive content was written by our in-house medical content writers, video production, local SEO on Google Maps, online PR & strong Social Media presence. These strong marketing techniques were the main focuses for our Plastic Surgery SEO campaign.
- A high-volume of organic search traffic from Google was obtained for the primary website which took Dr. Jugenburg to a whole new level.
- Showcased the Cosmetic Surgery Centre through high-quality video production and gained the clinic notoriety through patient video testimonials.
- Built strong Social Media presence on all platforms such as Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google Plus and LinkedIn.
- Paying attention to Social Media from its beginning and dedicating a strong portion of the marketing budget towards it made Dr. Jugenburg’s Institute one the top three practices in Canada, volume-wise.
- Everyone understands the importance of positive patient reviews, but what is more critical is the number of revues. Nova Medical 360™ developed ongoing strategies to promote patients to post reviews on platforms such as Realself, RateMds, Google and Yelp.