The company needed two websites designed, complete re-branding of both practices, Dental SEO, website maintenance, Paid Dental Marketing, and updated & maintained Social Media profiles.
By creating a marketing strategy for paid campaigns, Dr. Philips has cemented his online presence and increased his base clientele.
Dental Marketing Formula
- In a very short time frame, our short-term goals for Dr. Ed Philips were met. The Studio for Aesthetic Dentistry achieved a very healthy ranking placement on the Search Engines and the keyword rankings are growing month-to-month. Our long-term strategy is to continue to build and develop supplementary content and expand our marketing efforts with Paid Dental Marketing, and Social Media Campaigns to bolster online awareness and ultimately drive more traffic that will convert to new patients and strengthen returning patient awareness.
- Advertised both facilities using Google Adwords to an audience of qualified potential patients.
- Multiple Remarketing and Display Network campaigns & promotions returned strong ROI with finely tuned campaigns driving new business.
- Directed visitors to a visually appealing dental website for both practices that is optimized and conversion tested for strong leads and qualified new patient inquiries.
- Website Conversion and Paid Campaign Optimization significantly increased the number of new patient inquiries. A key element was frequent performance tracking and minor campaign adjustments to achieve optimum results and lower Cost-Per-Click.
- Projecting the right image for each dental facility that reflects the bricks and mortar business, with strong branded content and quality online marketing materials, such as banners for Paid Campaigns and Social Media Advertising.
- On-going SEO monitoring and building keyword rankings for new procedures and in-house dental promotions
- Building organic keyword search volume and constant campaign optimization to keep both clinics ranking well in the search engines with continued first-page Google results.